Egypt itinerary 10 Days… Your Dream Come True!
Egypt, the large timeless world’s heritage place, a small single piece of paradise that can be easily toured with our logical Egypt Itinerary 10 Days 9 nights. Tour Egypt while enjoying the ultimate form of tranquility and peace of mind. Read MoreDiscovering the ancient secrets of the immortal land with our 10 days Egypt tours is a tiny part of the experience as you explore Egypt’s greatest archaeological treasures around Luxor and Aswan while boarding our Nile cruise and sailing on the majestic Nile River. Discovering lesser-known sites and attractions while enjoying our adventurous, desert excursions. Relax as you enjoy luxury by the shores of the Red Sea in Hurghada. We would love to book you for one of our Egypt 10 days itineraries. Read Less
Egypt Itineraries 10 Days
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
Learn About Egypt
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.