18 to 30 Something Years Old
Maximum Egypt at minimum cost. YOLO tours for 18 to thirty-something years old. Stunning activities and tours to explore Egypt’s amazing sites and attractions of Egypt such as the famed Pyramids and the Sphinx, Karnak holy temple complex, the Valley of the Kings, and Abu Simbel temple. Read MoreStep back in time as you sail the majestic Nile river on board of our Nile cruises exploring the magnificent sites of Luxor and Aswan while enjoying the highest form of tranquility and fun with our Egypt YOLO tours. Super nice activities are waiting for you on the Red Sea with its beautiful shores and coral reefs. Explore our YOLO Egypt packages below, and let’s book you for Egypt YOLO. Read Less
YOLO – Great Holiday
- 6 DaysOffer
- 15 DaysOffer
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.