- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the above itinerary
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
- Private tourist guide (Egyptology)
- All tours and transfers
- Mineral bottled water
- Pick up and drop off services
- Lunch (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Duration: 1 day
- Location: Cairo
- Availability: Available Everyday
- Pick up and drop off: Your Hotel
- Tour Type: Private
Day tour to the Cairo Tower and Egypt’s Museum of Antiquities
Stop 1: The Opera House
Outside View. Opportunity to go inside to the cafeteria for a drink.
Stop 2: Cairo tower
The tower is the highest building in Cairo with a rotating restaurant at the top. See the view of Cairo from the top of the tower.
Stop 3: The Egyptian Antiquities museum
The museum is the biggest in the world with around 120000 pieces from ancient Egypt. It was opened in 1901.
Stop 4: DownTown
Downtown was built in 1869 on the occasion of the opening of the Suez canal.
Stop 5: Midan El-Tahrir
Tahrir Square is the famous square of the Arab spring. The square was fully loaded with Egyptian protesters in 2011.