- Duration: 1 Day
- Tour Location: Aswan
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel
- Tour Type: Private
From Luxor, take a day trip to Aswan.
On a private one-day trip from Luxor to Aswan, take in the majesty of the ancient city while travelling with an Egyptologist tour guide to view some of Aswan’s most iconic buildings, including the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple. Don’t let this once-in-a-lifetime chance pass you by. The time to schedule us is now!
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance Fees to all the mentioned sights.
- 1st class train tickets from Luxor to Aswan and return.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meal at a restaurant in Aswan.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Itinerary: Day trip from Luxor to Aswan
High Dam of Aswan
It was erected in Aswan, Egypt, across the Nile, between 1960 and 1970, and has had a considerable impact on Egypt’s economy and culture.
The Unfinished Obelisk
After that, you’ll go to a public restaurant in Aswan for a delicious lunch, and then you’ll go to see:
Temple of Philae
The goddess Isis of Love and Beauty is honored in this shrine. As part of the UNESCO Nubia Campaign initiative, the temple complex was deconstructed and transported to neighboring Agilkia Island, safeguarding it and other monuments before the Aswan High Dam was completed in 1970. Finally, return to Luxor via train and transfer to your hotel.
Note: If you want to spend magnificent days in the land of the pharaohs and see the most famous landmarks in Egypt, check out our Egypt tour packages and plan your trip. You can offer your ideas on whether any tours should be added or removed from your tour schedule in order to satisfy your requirements and meet your demands.