Egypt Excursions & Day Tours… Lifetime Experience
Egypt Fun Tours has prepared a big variety of Egypt Day Tours and Excursions to all Egyptian cities such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, & Red Sea. Meet the locals by booking Full- day Tour, half-day tour, night tour, or even a Nile dinner cruise to watch the belly dancer and the Sufi shows while it also magic to enjoy the Pyramids sound and light show, or explore Abu Simbel temple at night. Read MoreIf you are in Sharm El-Shaikh, Hurghada, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria, or any destination in Egypt, and would like to do Day tours to Egypt Top attractions such as the Valley of the Kings, Giza Pyramids Complex, Karnak holy temples, or even Nile Cruise excursions, then Egypt Day Tours is for you. Choose what best suits you and create wonderful memories in Egypt. It does seem an easy task to book a single day tour experience in Egypt, but in fact, it is not as easy as it seems to be, the market is fully loaded with tons of tours offered at different prices. Our single-day tours are very carefully designed to show you as much as possible in a fun way to let you enjoy, learn, and know the local culture. Read Less
Discover Our Amazing Egypt Day Tours Packages
Cairo Tours & Excursions
Red Sea Excursions
El-Fayoum Oasis Day Tours
Egypt Night Tours
Cairo Night Tours
Luxor Night Tours
Aswan Night Tours
Cairo Layover Tours
Wouldn’t it be great if you visit Giza Pyramids & the Great Sphinx and not to sit and wait for your connecting flight at Cairo Airport?. Cairo Layover Tours from Airport to visit Cairo Attractions such as the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo, & Tourist Bazaar. Book now one of our perfect stop-over Tours
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions
Need our help with Egypt Day Tours and excursions?..
Looking for a custom Egypt day Tour?. Get in touch and we will create your perfect Egypt day tour.