- Duration: 15 to 20 Minutes
- Tour Location: Giza Pyramids
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Giza Pyramids
- Tour Type: Private
Take a Camel Ride Through the Pyramids of Giza.
One of the best things about visiting the Giza Pyramids Complex is getting to witness some of the most important artefacts and landmarks from the ancient Egyptian culture. You can also see the mysterious Khufu Pyramid, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. While you’re there, you may have even more fun by riding a camel in the desert near the pyramids. What’s even more intriguing is that you can ride a horse rather than a camel.
- Pickup & drop-off services at your hotel in Cairo/Giza
- A Camel-Horse ride for a couple of hours.
- All of your transfers will be via a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All Taxes, Charges, and Services.
- Any hotel Accommodation.
- Any Optional Tours.
- Any Extras that weren’t mentioned in your tour itinerary.
The Route of the Tour
Itinerary of Riding a Camel among the Giza Pyramids
A couple of hours on a camel/horse ride on Giza Plateau at dawn or sunset may be the ideal way for you to experience the magnificence of such a magnificent tourist destination. Checking out the Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menquare, as well as snapping some beautiful images in the complex, will be a wonderful experience.
On your trip to the intriguing mythological Sphinx and the mesmerizing Valley temple, you’ll come face to face with some of Egypt’s finest artifacts, dating back 3800 years.
Join us today to enjoy the most magnificent Camel/Horse ride and see the most fascinating historic sites in the Land of the Pharaohs.