- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Tour Location: Sinai Peninsula
- Tour Availability: Every day
- Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel in Cairo
- Tour Type: Private
Mount Sinai & St. Catherine Monastery Tour From Cairo
Travel in elegance from Cairo to St. Catherine Monastery and Mount Sinai in a private A/C automobile to access one of the holiest destinations on earth. Experience the thrill of adventure in the beautiful desert while watching the sunrise from a vantage point before returning to Cairo.
- Sinai Mountain
- St Catherine Monastery
- The Service of pick up from your hotel and return.
- 1 Night accommodation at a hotel in St Catherine based on B.B.
- Egyptologist tour guide during the tours.
- A modern private air-conditioned vehicle for your trip.
- Admission fees to all the sights listed in the itinerary.
- 1 breakfast + 1 lunch.
- Bottled water on the vehicle.
- All charges and taxes.
- Any Optional Tours.
Day One: Drive from Cairo to St Catherine Sinai
“Egypt Fun Tours” will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo then drive you for around 6 hrs by a private deluxe A/C vehicle to St Catherine upon arrival, check in a hotel to relax and spend the night.
Day Two: Trip to St Catherine Monastery/Back to Cairo
By 02:00 am in the very early morning, you’ll be taken from your hotel to visit:
You will meet your Bedouin guide who will assist you to climb this significant mountain. Mount Sinai is the place where Prophet Moses received the Ten Commandments from God and you will attend the impressive scenes of sunrise and many more of the charming natural appearances on the top of Mount Sinai.
You will go down the mountain by 07:00 am then you will be transferred to witness:
St Catherine Monastery
It was one of the greatest centers of pilgrimage in the world for more than 15 centuries. The monastery was established to honor St Catherine who succeeded to convert 50 of her father’s followers and as a result, she was tortured till death.
After that, you’ll return to your hotel to have breakfast and then drive to Cairo to end your trip to St Catherine from Cairo.