- All tours as mentioned
- All accommodation
- All transportation
- Pick up and drop-off services
- Luggage transfer
- Services of a local guide (Egyptologist)
- All tours and transportation in our private tourist air-con coach
- Meals as mentioned
- Full board on the Nile cruise stay
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities - tipping to the guide, driver, hotels, cruises, etc. (optional - recommended)
- Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
- Location: Cairo / Aswan/ Luxor / Hurghada
- Availability: Available Everyday
- Pick up and drop off: Cairo Airport
- Tour Type: Private
The Ideal 7 Days Egypt Holiday Package
This complete 7 Days Egypt holiday package combines the rich legacy of Cairo with the romance of a 4-day, 3-night Nile cruise, as well as Hurghada Red Sea Charm—a must for any history buff. Discover the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and Coptic Cairo in Cairo. Then travel to Aswan to explore Aswan and Sail to Kom Ombo and Edfu, discover Karnak, Luxor, and Hatshepsut temples, as well as wander through the Valley of the Kings. Flights, private hotel and airport transfers, and most meals are included in the tour.
- Enjoy a 3-night Nile cruise while seeing Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
- At the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings, follow in the footsteps of the pharaohs.
- In Cairo and onboard your cruise ship, have a variety of delectable dishes.
- Relax on the Red Sea resorts’ beaches.
- Private airport, hotel, and port transfers are available.
7 Days Egypt Tour Package
DAY 1: Cairo Arrival
Meet, welcome, and assist at Cairo airport. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Depending on the arrival time, there might be a chance to do some Cairo sightseeing before taking the night train to Aswan.
DAY 2: Aswan Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast on your train, arrive in Aswan, meet with your local guide from Egypt Fun Tours and start your tours to the unfinished obelisk, the high dam, and do a felucca ride on the Nile. Check in your Nile cruise for Lunch. After lunch, the opportunity to do a Nile trip to the Nubian village (the guide will lead you with the details). Dinner will be served on board.
DAY 3: Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples
DAY 4: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast on board, start your tours to the west bank of the Nile in Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the colossi of Memnon. Transfer you back to your Nile cruise for Lunch. After lunch, continue your tours with the guide of Egypt Fun Tours to the great temples of Karnak, and then to the temple of Luxor which will be visited at night so you can see the glory of the pharaohs shining in the dark. Back to your Nile cruise for Dinner an Egyptian folkloric show and a belly dancer show.
DAY 5: Hurghada – Red Sea
DAY 6: Diving and/or Snorkeling
Egypt Fun Tours will arrange a diving day sea trip with 3 dives in three different spots with Lunch.
DAY 7: Hurghada – Cairo / Cairo – Home
(Breakfast Box). Pick you up in the early morning from your hotel in Hurghada, transfer you to Hurghada international airport, Arriving in Cairo, start an amazing tour to the Cairo museum to be introduced to the ancient Egyptian antiquities including the rare collection of king Tut, the ancient Egyptian mummies, and hundreds of thousands of ancient artifacts. Proceed to old Egyptian Coptic Christian sites to see the hanging church, the saint Sergio church, the Bn Izra Synagogue, and possibly the mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas. The guide will then take you to a restaurant to get your Egyptian food lunch. After lunch, continue your tour to the old part of Cairo to see the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali, and the ancient medieval Islamic part of the ancient city Al-Qahira. Finish your day in the Khan El-Khalili large tourist bazaar with a well-worth cup of Egyptian tea at El-Fishawy’ss famous cafe. Transfer you to Cairo airport for your final departure.