Even the locals enjoy the difference of this splendid Nile trip so much! With the spirit of the Nubians, enjoy 4 days on board of our Nubian Cruise sailing above the land of Nubia (Lake Nasser), eat Nubian and international food, listen to and sing the Egyptian songs and music, & feel the spirit of Africa in the heart of the river Nile.
Day 1 (Aswan): Arrival Aswan, Egypt Fun Tours representative will meet, welcome and assist you. Start our tour to Visit: The Greco-roman Style “Kalabasha” Temple located in Aswan by Lake Nasser, Was dedicated to the God Mandoulis. The Hemi-Speos of Beit el Wadi, one of the temples erected by Ramses the second. The Kiosk of Kertassi erected to honour The Goddess Isis. Transfer to Your 5* Lake Nasser Cruise. Lunch on board of your Cruise.
Sailing to Wadi el Seboua. Dinner on board of The Lake Nasser Cruise & Overnight on The Way to The Tropic of Cancer
Day 2 (Wadi El Seboua): Breakfast on board of The Cruise. Visit Wadi El Seboua Temple. Dedicated by Ramses II to the two Gods Amon Ra and Ra Harmakis. Visit The Temple of Dakka, dedicated to The God Thot of Divine Wisdom, Lord of Times and Science, Master of Literature. Visit The Greco-RomanTemple of Maharakka.
Lunch on board of The Cruise, Sailing to Amada, Visit The Temple of Amada from the XVIIIth Dynasty, built during The Reign of Thohotmosis III, Amenophis III and Thohotmosis IV. Visit The Hemi-Spocs of Derr, dedicated by Ramses II to the rising sun. Finally The Tomb of Penout, Viceroy of Nubia. Sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Dinner on board of your cruise
Day 3 (Abusimbel&Kasr Ibrim): Breakfast on board of your cruise. Visit to The Citadel of Kasr Ibrim, sole vestige of the distant past of Nubia in its original location. Explanation is done from the sun deck of the ship as Entrance to the site is not permitted, and Sailing to Abu Simbel. Lunch on board of The Cruise. Visit The Temples Symbol of The International Salvage of The Nubian Monuments: The Temple of Ramses II and his beloved wife Nefertari. Compulsory Sound & Light Show at Abu Simbel Temple. Candlelight Dinner on board on The Cruise.
Day 4 (Disembarkation): Breakfast on board of your lake Nasser cruise. Disembark of your cruise. Time to tour Abusimbel for the second time to watch sunrise.
- 03 Nights accommodation on board of Lake Nasser Cruise (Aswan/Abu Simbel) based on full board basics
- The service of a private Egyptologist Tour Guide
- Full board accommodation (B,L,D) your first day start by lunch and last day ends by Breakfast
- Full Day Tour to Aswan (Kalabasha Temple, The Hemi-Speos of Beit el wadi, and The Kiosk of Kertass) with Entrance Fees
- 5. Full Day Tour to Wadi el Seboua Temple, Dakka Temple, Temple of Maharakka, The Temple of Amada, The Hemi- Speos of Derr, and The Tomb of Penout with Entrance Fees
- Full Day Tour to The Citadel of Kasr Ibrim The Temple of Ramsis II with Entrance Fees
- The Sound and Light Show at Abu Simbel Temple
- Any transfers or tours not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Beverage and any personal items
- Items of personal nature.