Finely Crafted Egypt Itineraries
Egypt is the oldest country in the history of mankind with so many attractions to visit and countless things to do. The mother of the world has a long history as long as the immortal Nile’s life which makes Egypt itineraries diverse and unique. All what Egypt has to offer with its nature, temples, ancient tombs, Pyramids, desert, and beaches is featured in our Egypt itineraries. Read MoreBoarding a Nile cruise to discover the amazing attractions of Luxor and Aswan at Abu Simbel, Karnak, and the Valley of the Kings, camping in the western White desert, relaxing by the Red sea beaches, trouncing around the large city of Cairo with its Pyramids and Sphinx, or exploring Alexandria’s wonderful attractions are some of the activities you can include in a well tailored Egypt adventure. Choose from the following Egypt itineraries, or request a perfect tailor-made Egypt tour package. Read Less
Need our help with Egypt Itinerary?. Send Inquiry!
Looking for a custom travel package?. Get in touch and we will create your perfect package.
Egypt itineraries general info
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions