Looking for relaxation and a real vacation, seeing new places, resting as much to get the most out of your holiday, a great experience is waiting for you on board of our luxury Nile cruises. On our Nile cruises, you will find much more from the place than what you expect! cruise with us for 4 days/3 nights between Aswan and Luxor to see the magnificent ancient Egyptian monuments together with the charming scenery of the river Nile while sailing on the surface of the immortal river.
Cruise The Nile from Aswan to Luxor!
Day 1 (Aswan sightseeing): Arrive Aswan, The representative of Egypt Fun Tours will meet, welcome, and assist you. Start our tour to Visit the high Dam (was built in 1960 to control the annual flood of the Nile, and arrange agriculture process). Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was lift unfinished). Check in our Nile cruise for Lunch. After noon take a motor boat to the temple of Philae (was built by the ptolemies dedicated to love goddess Isis). Take a felucca ride around elephantine Island sail past the Agha Khan mausoleum. Dinner on board of your cruise ship.
Day 2 ship (Navigation): Breakfast on board of your cruise ship. Relax while sailing along the fertile river Nile from Aswan to Luxor with two stops to: Visit the unusual double temple of Com Ombo (dedicated to two gods, the falcon god Horus, and the crocodile god Sobek). Visit by a horse carriage to the temple of Edfu (the second largest temple in Egypt, dedicated to the falcon god Hours). Lunch and Dinner on board of your cruise.
Day 3 Luxor (East & West): Breakfast on board of your cruise. Start our tour to the west bank of Luxor to visit; The Valley of the Kings one of the most impressive world’s heritage (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties). The valley of the queens (accommodates the tomb of queen Nefertari wife of king Ramses the second, and the tombs of queens from the new kingdom). The modern looking temple of Queen Hatshepsut (she ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). The colossi of Memnon (originally belong to king Amenhotep the 3rd). Back to our cruise for Lunch After noon start our East Luxor tour to visit the Karnak temples (the largest complex of temples in Egypt originally attached to Luxor temple by an avenue of sphinxes). Visit Luxor temple (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom). Dinner on board of your cruise ship.
Day 4 Luxor (Disembarkation): Breakfast on board of your Nile cruise. Disembark of the cruise ship with a relaxed mode and a lot of wonderful memories.
- Accommodation on board of 5* Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan/Luxor) based on full board basics. 03 Nights.
- A private Tour Guide (Egyptologist).
- Full board accommodation (B,L,D) your first day start by lunch and last day ends by Breakfast
- Full Day Tour to Aswan ( The High Dam, The Unfinished Obelisk, and Philea Temple) with Entrance Fees
- Visit to Com ombo and Edfu Temples with Entrance Fees
- Full Day Tour to The West, and East Bank of Luxor Valley of Kings, Valley of the queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnoon, Karnak temples, and Luxor Temple with Entrance Fees.
- Horse Carriage ride in Edfu.
- any additional requests
- Any transfers or tours not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Drinks from any kind and any items of personal nature.
- Gratuities ( Tipping).