Stay on a Nile cruise for 4 nights navigating from the Luxor to the Aswan at the lands of the Pharaohs, discover the magic of the longest river in the world, and capture the unrepeated scenery of the immortal river with one black fertile bank, and another yellowish desert side. In this trip you see the ancient sites of Luxor, Aswan, and the very unique ancient Egyptian temples built by the Greek.
Day 1 Luxor (Sightseeing): Arrive Luxor, Meet, welcome, and assist by egyptfuntours representative. Start your tour to visit the west bank of the Nile in Luxor. The Valley of the Kings one of the most impressive world’s heritage (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties). The valley of the queens (accommodates the tomb of queen Nefertari wife of king Ramses the second, and the tombs of queens from the new kingdom). The modern looking temple of Queen Hatshepsut (she ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). The colossi of Memnon (originally belong to king Amenhotep the 3rd). Check in our cruise for Lunch. Afternoon start our tour to Visit the unique temple of Luxor (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom). Dinner on board of your Nile cruise.
Day 2 Luxor (Karnak/Navigation): Breakfast o board of our cruise ship. Start our tour to the east bank of Luxor. Visit the Karnak temples(the largest complex of temples in Egypt originally attached to Luxor temple by an avenue of sphinxes). Sailing towards Aswan. Lunch on board of our cruise. Pass the lock of the Nile in Esna. Dinner on board of our cruise ship
Day 3 (Navigation): Breakfast on board of our cruise ship. Start our tour; Visit by a horse carriage to the temple of Edfu (the second largest temple in Egypt, dedicated to the falcon god Hours). Visit the unusual double temple of Com Ombo (dedicated to two gods, the falcon god Horus, and the crocodile god Sobek). Lunch and Dinner on board of our cruise ship.
Day 4 Aswan (sightseeing/Abu simbel): Breakfast on board of our cruise. Early start to see the magnificent temples of king Ramses the second in Abu simbel. Lunch on board of our cruise. Afternoon start our tour to Visit the high Dam (was built in 1960 to control the annual flood of the Nile, and arrange agriculture process). Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was lift unfinished). Dinner on board of our cruise.
Day 5 (Disembarkation): Breakfast on board of our cruise. Disembark of our cruise ship with a relaxed mode and wonderful memories.
- Accommodation on board of 5* Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan/Luxor) based on full board basics. 04 Nights.
- A private Tour Guide (Egyptologist).
- Full board accommodation (B,L,D) your first day start by lunch and last day ends by Breakfast
- Half Day Tour to Aswan (The High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk) with Entrance Fees
- Half day Tour to Abu simbel temples with entrance fees
- Visit to Com ombo and Edfu Temples with Entrance Fees
- Full Day Tour to The West, and East Bank of Luxor Valley of Kings, Valley of the queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnoon, Karnak temples, and Luxor Temple with Entrance Fees.
- Horse Carriage ride in Edfu.