- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Location: Cairo / Alexandria
- Availability: Available Everyday
- Pick up and drop off: Cairo Airport
- Tour Type: Halal
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- The assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers are by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo 5* Deluxe hotel based on half board.
- One Lunch for each Person every day Except on Arrival & Departure Days
- One bottle of water for each person every day
- Halal meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) at hotels, Cruises, and during sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours.
- Our groups Maximum 10 pax with private guide & private Vehicle
- Tour to Giza Plateau & Sakkara area and Memphis Necropolis.
- Tour to Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, and Khan El Khalili.
- Tour to Pompey’s Pillar & Abu Abaas Mosque and Bibliotheca Alexandria.
- A private Muslim English-speaking guide accompanies you during your stay.
- Prayer mat Gift from our Company
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Halal Meals as indicated in the above itinerary.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes
- 24-hour assistance service from our agency
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or the Mummy room inside the Egyptian Museum
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Any meals not mentioned
- Tipping/gratuities (recommended)
- These prices are not valid during peak periods (Easter – X-Mas – New year)
5 Days Halal Tour Package to Cairo and Alexandria
Enjoy our “5 days Cairo and Alexandria Halal Tour package,” and be confident that you will be able to observe your religious tenets while visiting the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus – Famous Sphinx and Valley temple that is facing the great Sphinx and more included during the tour – and then traveling to Sakkara area to see Sakkara Complex and the first pyramid ever constructed (Djoser Pyramid). Travel to Memphis, the former capital of the Old Kingdom, and then go to Cairo. Visit a museum, the room containing the child king Tutankhamun’s treasures, as well as other fascinating artifacts, and more, after which explore Alexandria: Take a wonderful day trip to Alexandria. Go to Pompey’s Pillar first It was originally a magnificent building that rivaled the Soma and the Caesarean, the Serapis temple. After that, take a drive to Abu Abaas Mosque. After eating at a neighborhood restaurant in Alexandria, visit the Qaitbay Citadel, which was constructed on the site of the city’s ancient pharaohs’ (lighthouse), and then the Bibliothec Alexandria.
Day 1: Make your way to Cairo Airport.
At Cairo International Airport, your tour manager will meet you and help you with the check-in process. He will then drive you in an elegant, air-conditioned limousine to your hotel. The tour manager will help you check in easily at the hotel and go over your vacation itinerary with you to determine and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Cairo overnight stay.
Day 2: Tour to the Egyptian Pyramids
After breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, a private guide will pick you up and drive you to the Giza Plateau to see the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, as well as the well-known Sphinx and the Valley Temple that faces the enormous statue. Visit the Solar Boat again in front of the Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot) Lunch is provided during the tour; after that, travel to the Sakkara region to see the Sakkara Complex and the first pyramid ever constructed (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis, the renowned Necropolis and capital of the Old Kingdom. Cairo overnight stay
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all halal.
Day 3: Islamic Cairo Tour / Salah Al Din Citadel / Museum
After breakfast at the hotel, your private guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can see the room that contained the child king Tutankhamun’s treasures as well as many other fascinating artifacts. an additional trip to the museum’s mummies room (extra ticket on spot) After enjoying a meal at a nearby restaurant during the tour, we moved on to Saladin Citadel, where we saw the Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. Continue your journey to Islamic Cairo, where you can visit Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s historic bazaar. After returning, spend the night in Cairo.
Halal Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4: Day Trip to Alexandria
A representative from Egypt Fun Tours will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo so you can enjoy an amazing day trip to Alexandria. Go to Pompey’s Pillar first. At the end of the fourth century, it was built in Diocletian’s honor. It was originally a magnificent building that rivaled the Soma and the Caesarean, the Serapis temple. After that, take a drive to Abu Abaas Mosque. After eating at a neighborhood restaurant in Alexandria, visit the Qaitbay Citadel, which was constructed on the site of the city’s ancient pharaohs’ (lighthouse), and then the Bibliotheca Alexandria. Finally, you will be driven back to your Cairo hotel.
Halal Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 5: Cairo – Fly back home
Transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure after breakfast.
Meals: Halal Breakfast
Accommodation: 5* stars Deluxe
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 1020 per person|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 615 per person|
|Per person in Triple Room||$ 585 per person|
|4 Persons||$ 565 per person|
|5 Persons||$ 545 per person|
|6 Persons||$ 525 per person|
|7 Persons||$ 505 per person|
|8 Persons||$ 490 per person|
|9 Persons||$ 475 per person|
|10 Persons||$ 450 per person|