A Majestic Journey: 7 Nights on the MS Farah Nile Cruise – Aswan to Aswan
Embark on a magnificent 7 nights adventure along the legendary Nile River aboard the MS Farah Nile Cruise. Experience the epitome of luxury, comfort, and unparalleled service as you traverse the timeless landscapes of Egypt. Join us as we delve into the captivating highlights of this remarkable journey, where history, opulence, and natural beauty converge.
Farah Nile Cruise offers 60 Deluxe cabins and 2 Royal Suites, where you can experience the fine flavor of our hospitality in every detail from the handmade Egyptian cotton sheets to the natural dark wood furniture.
Welcome to ‘Farah’, a simple yet important message that we need to present in everything our eyes meet. Every single detail was designed to reflect the luxury of our hospitality from the hand-polished Mediterranean stone floors to the spacious triple-height foyer and the shiny black glass reception desk that stands like a black pearl amidst our seashell.
All Cabins and suites are equipped with LCD TV, mini bar, private safe box, internet connection, a private bathroom (with bathtub, hairdryer), and individual control for the central air conditioner. For your safety, a smoke detector system panel and sprinkler are provided in all cabins and outlets of the boat.
In a serene corner of the second floor, a small library is dedicated to Paulo Coelho, one of the most widely read and influential authors writing today. A range of his novels are available to our guests to enjoy in different languages.
In our lavish large restaurant, our guests will have the chance to enjoy their carefully prepared and served meals. Both breakfast and lunch are offered in an open buffet, and the dinner will be a la carte except for one night where dinner shall be an Egyptian buffet. Always including special choices for vegetarians.
After a long day of sightseeing and exploration, it is time to sit back and relax while sipping on your favorite drink. A contemporary atmosphere that stands in stark contrast with the surroundings and a mood specifically designed to enhance your level of comfort and serenity. You can dance to our oriental beats, watch the slow of the night, or simply feast your eyes on the breathtaking view of the Nile.
Mezzanine floor with gift shop, hairdresser, and boutiques. Gymnasium, Steam, and sauna free of charge. Massage room with different choices with reasonable fees. Wireless Internet connection in all the outlets Free of charge. Laundry facilities. Automatic fire alarm. Complete water purification station.
- Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Cruise Schedule: Every Friday from Aswan
- Tour Location: Aswan to Aswan
- Tour Type: Private or small group depending on the availability
08 Days / 07 Nights (Every Friday) EX Aswan
Day 1: Aswan Tours
- Noon: Check in by 12:00 p.m. to start your adventure with a warm greeting by the front office team and a quick boat orientation.
- Noon: Start your accommodation with lunch in the main restaurant and charge your energy.
- Afternoon: Get ready to explore Philae Temple by motorboat and the high dam.
- Evening: Get back to a fancy à la carte dinner followed by a belly dancer and a Nubian show in the lounge bar
- Overnight in Aswan
Day 2: Abu Simbel – Sail to Kom Ombo
- Morning: (Abu Simbel – Optional). Have a gourmet breakfast buffet of various options.
- Noon: Refresh yourself with our ice cream while enjoying sailing to Kom Ombo Temple.
- Noon: Under the sunshine, enjoy the B.B.Q. Open buffet with a wide variety of charcoal grills
- Afternoon: Once decked, your exploration trip to Kom Ombo Temple will begin.
- Evening: Get back to a fancy à la carte dinner followed by a Galabiya party in the lounge bar.
- Overnight in Edfu
Day 3: Cooking Class
- Morning: Have breakfast aside from the Nile view in the main restaurant, and then our executive chef will welcome you to join a cooking class.
- Evening: Get back to a fancy à la carte dinner followed by a belly dancer and a Nubian show in the lounge bar.
- Overnight in Luxor
Day 4: Luxor Tours
- Morning: With the glamorous sunlight, delightfully enjoy the open buffet breakfast of various options.
- Noon: Have lunch in the main restaurant, then visit the east bank (Luxor and Karnak Temples).
- Evening: Enjoy à la carte dinner followed by a belly dancer and a Tanoura show in the lounge bar.
- Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor Tours & Sail to Edfu
- Morning: Open buffet breakfast in the main restaurant.
- Morning: Your Egyptologist will accompany you to explore the west bank of Luxor (the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple).
- Morning: On your way back, you will pass by the famed colossi of Memnon.
- Afternoon: Relish with tea time while watching the sunset in the fresh air.
- Evening: The crew will invite you to have a drink in the lounge bar with soft music in the background.
- Evening: The à la carte dinner will be waiting for you in the main restaurant.
- Overnight in Edfu
Day 6: Edfu Temple Exploration
- Morning: Have a light breakfast then head to Edfu Temple by horse carriage.
- Morning: Get back for an open buffet breakfast then the executive chef welcoming you to join a cooking class.
- Morning: Enjoy having ice cream on the top deck while sailing.
- Noon: Under the sunshine, enjoy the B.B.Q. open buffet with a wide variety of charcoal grills.
- Evening: Try out the oriental spirits of the traditional dinner.
- Night: Get to the Lounge bar and enjoy the Galabya party.
Day 7: Aswan
- Morning: With the glamorous sunlight, delightfully enjoy the open buffet breakfast
- Noon: Relish with lunch in the main restaurant.
- Evening: The à la carte dinner will be waiting for you in the main restaurant, followed by a Nubian show in the lounge bar.
- Overnight in Aswan
Day 8: Disembark
- Enjoy your breakfast with the Nile view before you check out at 8:00 a.m.
- 07 full-board nights of lodging on board the Nile cruises.
- Upon arrival and departure, greet and help customers
- Assistance from our staff throughout your visit and any excursions
- Every transport is made in a contemporary, luxurious car with air conditioning.
- Every Nile Cruise tour listed in the schedule is private
- Entrance fees to all attractions in and between Luxor and Aswan
- English-speaking tour guide for your cruise excursions (maximum group size is 8)
- Complementary One bottle of water for each person, per day
- All transfers are made using A/C cars with trained drivers.
- All taxes and service fees