Breathtaking Comprehensive Egypt Tours in 13 Days
There is no doubt that finding the perfect vacation is a hard task, but with our Egypt Itinerary 13 Days, your task is accomplished. Packages that quench your thirst to travel to Egypt and explore the mesmerizing cities such as Cairo and Alexandria your own way. Read MoreYou will be entertained by watching the unique masterpieces and timeless monuments such as the Great Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, while the immortal river runs like a lifeline carrying you onboard our luxury Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan creating lifetime memories at the Valley of the Kings, Karnak holy temple complex, and Abu Simbel temples. Relax at the beautiful shoes and beaches of the Red Sea with our Egypt 13 days itinerary. Do not miss the chance to camp at the White desert and roam around the charming Egyptian oases. Read Less
Trips not found.
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions
Did not find what you are looking for?. Send Inquiry!
Looking for a custom Package?. Get in touch and we will create your perfect package.