- Entrance Fees to the sites mentioned above
- Modern A/C vehicle with a driver for the whole day.
- Private professional tour guide ( Egyptologist)
- Services of pick up and drop off
- All transfers
- All tours
- Mineral bottled water
- Gratuities (recommended - optional)
- Duration: From 3 To 5 Hours
- Location: Cairo
- Availability: Available Everyday
- Pick up and drop off: Cairo Airport
- Tour Type: Private
Cairo Transit Tour to Saqqara, Memphis, and the tourist Bazaar
Enjoy your layover tour in Cairo by exploring some of the city’s highlights. Explore the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, the earliest pyramid erected by humans, near Saqqara. Visit Egypt’s ancient capital city, Memphis, and Egypt’s largest tourist market, Khan El-Khalili. Cairo airport pickup, transit tour to the Saqqara pyramids, Memphis Museum, Islamic Cairo, and Khan El-Khalili tourist mart. Return to Cairo airport and drop off.
Featured in This Transit Tour:
- Saqqara pyramids site
- the Step pyramid complex
- Imhotep Museum
- Islamic Medieval Cairo
- El-Muizz street
- The old medieval mosques
- Khan Elkhalili tourist bazaar
Pick you up and start our tour to Saqqara “See the complex of King Djoser, the Step Pyramid, the visual presentation of Saqqara, and the museum of Imhotep”. Continue our tour to Giza Pyramids to See “the pyramids of King Khufu, the pyramid of king Chephren, and pyramid of king Mykarinus, the pyramids of the 4th dynasty queens, the funeral temple of king Kephren, and the Sphinx).
Lunch – Local food, Shawerma, Falafel, & your selection of traditional Egyptian food. After lunch, continue our tour to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities to explore the treasures of King Tut and the mummies of the 18th and 19 dynasties (more than 120 000 pieces from ancient Egypt. Proceed to Khan El-Khalili tourist bazaar for a well-worth cup of tea in El-Fishawy Cafe and a nice walking guided tour in the ancient streets of medieval Islamic Cairo. Transfer back to Cairo Airport and drop off.
Transit Tour Itineraries:
- STOP 1: Saqqara Step Pyramid Complex
- LUNCH: Local Egyptian Food
- STOP 2: Memphis City
- STOP 3: Khan El-Khalili Tourist Bazaar