- Pick up and drop off services
- Entrance fee of the sound and light show
- Private leader
- Air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Mineral bottled water
- Gratuities/Tipping (optional - recommended)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Luxor
- Pick up and drop off: Your Hotel / Nile Cruise
- Tour Type: Private
Karnak Sound & Light Show
You’ll have the chance to learn about how life was thousands of years ago thanks to Luxor Tours. The magnificent Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the best illustration of adoration ever recorded and dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu, will inform you about them. From the start of the Middle Kingdom through the Greco-Roman Kingdom, it was built.
After being transferred, you’ll visit the Karnak Temples and take in the breathtaking Sound and Light show there. This performance will continue for around 75 minutes and will start with a tour of the temple grounds followed by the final act being performed while you are seated next to the Great Sacred Lake. The show tells the narrative of Luxor’s time as the ancient world’s capital.
|Days||1st Show||2nd Show||3rd Show||4th Show|
|Tuesday||Japan||English||By Booking||By Booking|
|Friday||English||French||By Booking||By Booking|
|Summer Time||7:00 P.M.||8:15 P.M.||9:30 P.M.||10:45 P.M.|
|Winter Time||6:30 P.M.||7:45 P.M.||9:00 P.M.|
- A reservation is required for the fourth performance.
- Any tourist party with at least 15 participants is given free entry, and a tour guide is also provided.
- The visitor whose birthday falls on the same day will receive a complimentary ticket as well as some sound and lighting items.
Prices per person:
- Single US$ 69
- 2 Persons US$ 55
- 3 Persons US$ 50
- 4 Persons US$ 45
- 5+ Persons US$ 45