Tour program includes:
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above plan
- Meals as mentioned in the plan
- All taxes
- All transfers as mentioned
- All accommodation
- 4 Nights 5 * Nile cruise based on full board
- All tours as mentioned
- One full day touring the sites of the pyramids
- Half-day touring Cairo city with the national museum
- One full day touring Alexandria with sightseeing entrance fees.
- All water, soft, and hot drinks in the white desert trip
- Hurghada accommodation as mentioned (3 nights)
- All Aswan sightseeing as mentioned.
- All Luxor sightseeing as mentioned
- One full-day tour in Luxor with the sightseeing
- One full day touring Aswan with the sightseeing
- Visits to Edfu & Kom Ombo temples with entrance fees
- All tours and transfers are private with our air-conditioned tourist bus.
- A private tour guide (Egyptologist) escorts the group all the time in Egypt (the same guide until the end of the trip).
- Everyday Breakfast as mentioned in the above plan
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan.
- Coptic and Islamic Cairo tours
Tour program excludes:
- Gratuities/tipping (optional)
- Duration: 12 Days 11 Nights
- Location: Cairo / Aswan / Abu Simbel / Luxor / Hurghada / Alexandria
- Availability: Available Everyday
- Pick up and drop off: Cairo Airport
- Tour Type: Private
If you are looking for experiencing the ancient culture of Egypt, the beauty of the Red Sea and Hurghada, intensive Egypt 12 days Vacation is The trip for you. It features all the classical Egyptian cities; Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, and Luxor, a Nile cruise, and tours and activities in Hurghada.
Cairo – Alexandria – Aswan – Nile Cruise – Luxor – Hurghada – Cairo
12 Days Vacation in Egypt with accommodation & private guided sightseeing tours. Tours include entrance fees, private tour guiding & Egyptologist, meals, mineral bottled water, and door-to-door transfers.
Day 1: Cairo Arrival
Arrive at Cairo airport, Egypt Fun Tours representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport, you will be transferred by our private A/C bus to your hotel. Check in your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Pyramids Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast, we pick you up to start the tour to see The Pyramids of Sakkara (see the visual presentation of Sakkara, the step pyramid of King Djoser, the museum of Imhotep
, Mastaba of Meriruka, and king Titi’s pyramid). Lunch in a countryside restaurant After Lunch, we start our tour to The pyramids of Giza where you will see the pyramids of king Khufu
, king Chephren
, and king Mecarinous, the little pyramids of the 4th dynasty queens, the funeral temple of king Kephren, and the Sphinx
. *Opportunity to attend the Sound and Light show at Giza (optional) *Camel ride is available at Giza Pyramids
– optional ride (not included with the price) Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 3: Aswan Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast, we transfer you to Cairo international airport for your flight to Aswan. Arrive in Aswan, Meet, welcome, and assist by Egypt Fun Tours representative (you will be with the same tour guide)…Start our tour to Visit: (was built in 1960 to control the annual flood of the Nile, and arrange the agriculture process). The high Dam
. The Unfinished obelisk
(a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was left unfinished). Check-in Nile cruise for Lunch, After Lunch. There will be an opportunity to stroll around Aswan City and see the Market. Dinner will be served on board. Overnight at your cruise ship.
Day 4: Abu Simbel Trip
Breakfast on board. Opportunity to visit Abu Simbel temple
– optional tour (not included in the price). Sailing towards Luxor. Lunch on board. After Lunch Visit the unusual double temple of Com Ombo (dedicated to two gods, the falcon god Horus, and the crocodile god Sobek). Dinner on board. Sail to Edfu. Overnight at Edfu on your cruise ship.
Day 5: Sailing to Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples:
After Breakfast. Visit by a horse carriage to the temple of Edfu
(the second largest temple in Egypt, dedicated to the falcon god Hours). Lunch on board. Pass the lock of the Nile in Esna. Dinner on board. Arrive Luxor. Overnight at your cruise ship.
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing Tours:
After Breakfast on board. Start your tour to visit the west bank of the Nile in Luxor. The Valley of the Kings
is one of the most impressive world’s heritage (home of 65 tombs of the kings of the 18th to 22nd dynasties). The modern-looking temple of queen Hatshepsut
(she ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). The colossi of Memnon (originally belong to king Amenhotep the 3rd). Back to the cruise for Lunch. After Lunch: Visit the temples of Karnak
. Dinner on board.
Day 7: Luxor – Hurghada
Breakfast on board. Disembark from our cruise ship. Take our air-conditioned tourist bus to Hurghada. Noontime, arrive Hurghada, check in your hotel. Afternoon, free time at leisure (safari trips, swimming pool, glass boat, banana,…etc) (optional).
Day 8: Hurghada
Free time at leisure – Opportunity to make a sea trip to Giftoon Island for snorkeling, Safari, or Diving(optional). Swimming pool, glass boat, banana, parachute,….etc
Day 9: Hurghada
Free time at leisure – Opportunity to make a sea trip to Giftoon Island for snorkeling, Safari, or Diving(optional). Swimming pool, glass boat, banana, parachute, etc.
Day 10: Cairo sightseeing:
After Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Cairo by our air-conditioned tourist bus. Arrive in Cairo and start our tour to see: The Egyptian museum
(more than 120,000 pieces from ancient Egypt, and the collection of king Tut). Free time for your shopping
inKhan El-Khalili bazaar and around the Islamic Cairo
area. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 11: Alexandria Sightseeing Tours
After Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo. Pick you up and start our tour to Alexandria. Transfer to the Montazah palace and Gardens (We will drive by the Bibliotheca of Alexandria with the possibility to stop for a photo). See the Montazah palace and Gardens (Salamlek palace, Haramlek palace, a garden of 317 acres of huge trees and flowers, two 5* hotels-Helnan and Salamlek). Proceed to the Catacombs
(we will drive by the Bibliotheca of Alexandria). Tour the Catacombs (three levels of tombs under the ground dating back to the Greek period 200 years B.C., Tehran tomb. The Caracalla, very beautiful artifacts from Greek-Roman time). Continue to Pompey‘s pillar. Tour Bombay’s pillar ( The huge red granite Pillar of 25 meters height of emperor Deghldianos was originally located in the temple of the god Serapis, Paharaonic pieces and sphinxes, Serapiom which is the tomb of god Serapis). Continue to the Amphitheatre. Tour the Amphitheatre (the Ptolemaic Amphitheatre, the sauna spots, and the ancient gymnasium). Transfer to a seafood restaurant for lunch. Lunchtime. Continue to Faros Island to see the fortress of Qaitbay. Outside view of the Fort of Qaitbay
outside view (the place of the ancient lighthouse, the fortress of Sultan Qaitbay dating back to the Mameluke Islamic period, and the aquarium). Transfer back to Cairo. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 12: Cairo – Home
After Breakfast. Pick you up from your hotel after checking out. Transfer to Cairo Airport for your final departure with your great wonderful Memories from Egypt.
- 4 Night Cairo + Alexandria – Meridien Pyramids Hotel, Cairo Pyramids Hotel, or similar.
- 4 Nights Nile cruise – M/S Nile Style, M/S Kahila, or similar.
- 3 Nights Hurghada – Meridien Makadi Hotel or similar
Price is quoted per person in USD$
2-3 Persons $ 1650
4-6 Persons $ 1500
7-10 Persons $ 1200
12 Days Vacation – Intensive Egypt 11 Nights Tour Package