Getting Your Egypt eVisa: The Complete Guide
To enter Egypt, all visitors are required to acquire a visa. Fortunately, obtaining this paperwork is rather simple and is readily available online. To enter the nation effortlessly and enjoy your stay, you may apply for an Egypt eVisa. Here is a detailed guide to assist you if you want to learn more about the Egypt eVisa and how to obtain it online. Prior to applying, you must determine whether you need an eVisa, an embassy visa, or whether you may obtain one at the airports in Egypt.
What Is The Egypt eVisa?
The Egypt eVisa is an electronic visa you may obtain online and use to enter the country. The lengthy lines at the airport to obtain a visa are no longer necessary thanks to this electronic visa. Additionally, it guarantees that you have the correct documentation to enter Egypt and avoid unforeseen circumstances. The fact that you may have the paperwork within seven days after applying is the nicest part.
You may apply for this document online and pay your expenses from home on several websites, including NatVisa. Consequently, you won’t need to leave your home to obtain an eVisa. You will get your document in a PDF format through email as soon as the Ministry of Interior authorizes your request. The eVisa can be printed at home before you depart for your trip. You’ll be able to stay in Egypt for 30 days using this document. All visas for a single visit are affected by this. A multi-visit option on the Egypt eVisa enables you to enter the nation more than once throughout a 180-day period. But keep in mind that each visit’s stay cannot be longer than 30 days.
Applying for Egypt eVisa: What You Need To Do:
Visitors from 74 countries can use the eVisa to enjoy a seamless travel experience. The application process is straightforward: sign up, fill out the form, and pay the appropriate amount. Processing time can range from 3 to 5 days, after which you will receive your eVisa via email. However, before you begin the eVisa application process, you must provide a few items. Here are the top things you should do to have a stress-free experience:
- Ensure You Have A Valid Passport: A valid passport is a top requirement for getting an eVisa for Egypt online. As per the authorities, your eVisa must be valid for at least six months before the arrival date. If you don’t meet this requirement, your eVisa request will be declined.
- Valid Email Address: A valid email address is required to apply for an eVisa because you must sign in at the website where you are applying for the eVisa. In addition, your documents will be delivered via email. As a result, you must ensure that the address you provide on the form is correct.
- Online Payment Source: You must complete every step of the Egypt eVisa process from home, including making the payment. This means that in order to complete the transaction, you must have a legitimate credit or debit card. The eVisa is priced as follows:
$54 for a single eVisa visit; $89 for multiple visits.
These prices are all listed in US dollars. There are numerous online payment options available. The platform will take you to step two of the application once your money has been processed.
- A Clear Passport Photo: You must supply pertinent information to verify your identification in step two of the application. A clear passport photo must also be uploaded to the portal. For your eVisa application to be approved, the size must adhere to the pertinent requirements. Additionally, you must submit the appropriate host type for the Egypt visa (We provide this for all our clients). The details, including the address, are required for verification. You will be prompted by the form to enter your professional information as well as other details.
Your application procedure will be finished after this step. Within 3 to 5 days, the request will be examined and processed.
Egypt eVisa Vs. Embassy Visa
Many of you might be curious as to what distinguishes an eVisa from an embassy visa. Here are the main differences so that you may make an informed choice:
- You Don’t Have To Visit An Office: You must go to the consulate with the necessary documentation if you decide to obtain your visa from the Egypt Embassy. Prior to attending, you must also make a phone appointment. You can spend the better part of the day in the office submitting the required paperwork because of the lengthy wait times. Additionally, payment must be done on the same day. You can avoid going to a consulate by filing for an eVisa online. All information and papers can be scanned and submitted electronically.
- You Don’t Have To Collect The Visa Yourself: Another requirement for an embassy visa is that you go to the consulate to pick up your paperwork. To pick up your Egypt visa, you will receive an SMS. The worst thing is that on collection day, there may be a big line that you must wait in. You won’t need to bother about gathering paperwork if you use an eVisa. You’ll receive the visa in PDF format via email. So that you may quickly print it before your vacation, whenever you have time.
- Reasonable Fee: Both the Egypt eVisa and the embassy visa cost money to obtain. The cost of the electronic document is, nevertheless, far less than the embassy expenses. By submitting your eVisa application online, you can save time and money. Additionally, the processing period is far quicker than that of an embassy. What Should I Do When I Get to Egypt? If you have an eVisa, entering the nation won’t be a problem. You’ll be able to go to Egypt by land, sea, or air with this document. Simply present the border patrol agents with your eVisa to complete the process. Upon quick approval of your admission, you can head straight to your hotel. This implies that you can begin exploring the country as soon as you arrive. Egypt eVisa is more dependable because of this. If you are qualified, you can also purchase a visa on arrival for $25 USD. (Egypt Fun Tours staff at the airport will assist you).
This is all there is to know about obtaining an eVisa for Egypt. To save you time, the procedure is carried out entirely online. After receiving the eVisa, you are permitted to stay in the country for 30 days.